Monday 29 July 2013

NOTD / Essie - Fiji

I definitely didn't need to buy any new nail polish when I bought this beauty back in May, but I am so so so glad I did! Fiji by one of my favourite brands, Essie, has become my summer staple for 2013. 



As you can see from the pictures below, Fiji is a super light pink, in fact it almost looks white under some lighting. White nails have been a big trend for summer this year, but if like me you don't feel like you could pull off the tippex nails look then this is a great alternative.


Because this is so light it makes even the palest skin look a bit tanned which I have to say makes me feel slightly better about still being a milk bottle even after the recent heatwave in the UK. This polish will cover in 2 thick coats and dries pretty quickly with minimal streaks. I like to finish mine off with a shiny topcoat to complete the look!

I'd definitely recommend this, especially if you can pick it up when Boots have a 3 for 2 offer on cosmetics. Essie products have been available in most Boots stores for about a year now and although on the pricier side of 'high street' polishes at £7.99 per bottle this is definitely worth it.

Thanks for reading! 
Ellen x


p.s. I just joined bloglovin' and I'm having a hard time finding people to follow! Feel free to leave my links to bloglovin' pages and blogger blogs in the comments section :) 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10044979/?claim=edc5zj2heja">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

5 comments:

  1. Lovely colour, Just followed on bloglovin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice on your nails!i need to try it!im really pale too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour looks really gorgeous! I actually don't think I own any colours like this, might need an excuse to go shopping ;) X

    ReplyDelete